Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off To The L.A. Trade Show

Saltwater Studio is taking the show on the road!
Georgia and I will be at the L.A. Trade Show, we will set up today.
It runs from July 17th to July 20th.
I will try and post some photos when I get a chance.
Looking forward to seeing a lot of my friends! Hope you can get a chance to stop by!
We will be in the vintage section with lots of wonderful jewelry, mirrors, crosses, vintage
brass doll bead, oh I could go on and on! I think I will just have to take pictures and you
can see for yourself.

No comments:

Jewelry designs, promoting artist,supporting women in art,sharing,gardening,leaning,teaching,caring,helping,creating,cooking,family

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations
Jewelry Designer

site meter

Site Meter ight (c)2006 Site Meter -->