Friday, June 20, 2008

Butterflies are Free


My favorite piece of the week! Look at the beautiful butterfly wing in the locket.
The background is a butterfly wing. I was lucky to come across this one quite by
accident really, a woman wanted to sell the necklace and I thought the colors were
pretty and I bought it. Little did I know the iridescent background was a butterfly
wing. It is sterling silver and is signed Pat. Aug. 1924.
I ask you does it get much better than this..... I think not!
The butterfly bowl was my first choice, I was so crazy for the colors and the
patina with the slight crackle from age I knew that bowl was coming home with me.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she busts out the necklace too!
What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Jewelry designs, promoting artist,supporting women in art,sharing,gardening,leaning,teaching,caring,helping,creating,cooking,family

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations
Jewelry Designer

site meter

Site Meter ight (c)2006 Site Meter -->