Friday, June 6, 2008

It's The Small Things

Well I must say I'm a little more than tired today. I took my son to Palm Desert,CA
to a wonderful Doctor. It is about a two hour drive from our home. The appointment
was 7 hours long. I have to tell you not only is he a wonderful Doctor, he knows
how to make a good cup of coffee. When we first arrived he offered to make me a cup of coffee. That was the best cup of coffee I have had in a long time.
He told me his friend gets the beans from Costa Rica, dries them and roasts the beans
in his backyard. That cup or cups of coffee totally made my day! That was so special
to me. With that flavor and blend he could give Starbucks a run for their money.

No comments:

Jewelry designs, promoting artist,supporting women in art,sharing,gardening,leaning,teaching,caring,helping,creating,cooking,family

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations
Jewelry Designer

site meter

Site Meter ight (c)2006 Site Meter -->