Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Great Find!


I have had the pleasure of working one on one with a friend who has been in charge of
helping sell an estate. This is one of the treasures that I had the privilege
of selecting. This is one of the finest rosaries I have seen. Beautiful blue
cut glass beads are cut into a faceted large teardrop, the cross is silver and
has Italy stamped on the back. I love the center metal, at first I thought it was
just a beautiful floral with the enamel dot in the center of the flower, but
it is a real metal with Jesus on the front a religious stamp on the back.
Such a beautiful piece I'm just loving it!

No comments:

Jewelry designs, promoting artist,supporting women in art,sharing,gardening,leaning,teaching,caring,helping,creating,cooking,family

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations
Jewelry Designer

site meter

Site Meter ight (c)2006 Site Meter -->