Sunday, June 8, 2008

Monumental Moments

I can not tell how proud and happy I feel right know. My son who is now 18 is
graduating from High School! I know as parents that's what your children are
supposed to do. After my son's injury, I didn't know if he would be able to walk
or talk. He has been in special education with our school district since he was
3 years old. With all their wonderful support and services 15 years later we have
come to a milestone beyond my comprehension. Tomorrow is his last day in High School!
He will walk with cap and gown with all the other Seniors. I'm so thankful for
all the people who were involved in his journey through school. They are truly
the unsung heroes.

No comments:

Jewelry designs, promoting artist,supporting women in art,sharing,gardening,leaning,teaching,caring,helping,creating,cooking,family

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations

Wendy Humphreys'Soul Creations
Jewelry Designer

site meter

Site Meter ight (c)2006 Site Meter -->